December 13th, 2019
6pm Renaissance Hotel Ladies Meeting
We will be packing welcome bags for Hope Cottage and packing Build A Bear's to be sent to MD Anderson for their sibling bear program.
DaySpring Villa Christmas party
This will be held on Wednesday evening, December 11. The party will consist of sharing a meal with the guests, activities, and the presentation of gifts to all the women and children by Santa Claus. We will head to the shelter at 4:30 p.m., begin set up to have dinner ready to serve at 6 p.m. and present gifts at 7 p.m. If you would like to participate, you may do so in one of the following ways.
1. Make a financial donation. Checks can be made payable to the Pipeliners Voluntary Fund, earmarked to DaySpring Villa.
2. Donate one or more $10 QT Gift Cards. You can mail these to the Local 798 office, attention: DaySpring Villa Christmas Party.
3. Seek in-kind donations from local businesses. Attached, please find a donation letter that you may provide businesses when seeking donations.
4. Volunteer to "adopt" a child and purchase gifts from their wish lists. I should have the wish lists by Thanksgiving week, I will send out another email at that time.
5. Donate goods. Attached, please see the wish list of items needed at the facility.
6. Donate a craft activity for the residents to enjoy during their craft time. Just let me know if you plan on doing this.
7. Provide desserts for after the meal that evening. We are in need of cookies, cakes, cupcakes, pies, etc.
8. Volunteer to attend and assist with serving the meal, assisting with activities, and clean up.
As many of you know, it is truly a humbling and moving experience to see the joy that this event brings to the women and children of DaySpring Villa. I hope if you have never attended that you do this year so you can experience it. I hope to see you all there!
January 10th, 2020 6pm Renaissance Hotel Ladies meeting
Voting will take place to select the 9 charities that will receive proceeds from the 2020 Basket Auction. You may nominate your charity at the meeting or email nominations to
2020 Basket Auction Theme is VIKINGS/RENAISSANCE
Become a member of the
Ladies of 798
If you would like to subscribe to our Pink Light, please print this form, fill in all of the information, and mail it to the address below with your subscription fee. Subscription fees are $40 per person each year. Your subscription includes our "Pink Light" Newsletter which is mailed every other month.
Ladies of 798
P.O. Box 471494
Tulsa, OK. 74147
all like to
to hang out
and visit and well who doesn't like to eat. So we have created this area to post information about these things.
with the date, time and place of your next lunch and we will get it on here. You can also click on the link below to take you to the Pipeline Ladies Lunching Facebook page.
Hope to hear from you soon!
and remember, snap those pics and send to
for a chance to be in our Pink Light.